Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accountant Interview Questions

accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions about competing priorities and conflict with clients

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

Case study, variance analysis what would you do if net sales forecast for next year would increase by certain amount? what driver would you look at

1 Answer

introduce yourself and why you think you are suit to the position

1 Answer

Have you ever done double entry (pause, laughter) bookkeeping? (I'm not kidding. These two idiots found this hilarious.) Do you ever come (pause, laughter) later than expected? (Neither of them could control themselves with this question. I actually asked them if they were okay.)

1 Answer

There were full of golf balls in a car and how would you work out the number of balls.

1 Answer

very standard HR questions. Time management and how do you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

I was first asked to go through my resume. Then they asked basic questions like what do you know about MPR Group and "a difficult person I dealt with", "what do you see yourself in the future?" I was also asked to describe what do I know about balance sheet and how can profit be manipulated. Because I was applying for a role that requires both technical background in engineering/science and accounting, I was also asked about my interests in science(as I did math for my undergrad.)

1 Answer

Do yuo have expertise in myob and xero?

Tell me about yourself