Customer service specialist Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor.com.au

Customer service specialist Interview Questions in Australia

customer service specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you were asked to do something that was wrong?

2 Answers

hey how did you answer that

Depends on the question- If a customer asked you to do something wrong or your manager. ? I was asked the same question what if a customer asks you to do something you know is wrong. I answered I would first ask customers the question to validate the questions. Then, take assistance from my manager and make the customer understand the company policies as policies cannot be changed to each customer. If a customer expects an exception to be made – I would first gather the valid reason for asking for an exception to company policies.

How are you in communication situations? How confident are you in dealing with customers and to staff? Also, if we were to ask you down the track to plan, speak or host an event...how confident would you be in that situation?

1 Answer

What is your flexibility regarding work hours?

1 Answer

They have an emphasis on role-play tasks.

1 Answer

How do you relate yourself with core values of Commonwealth Bank

1 Answer

There were 9 questions. I remember some of them. 1. What do you think one day work in this position? 2. Tell a time how do you impress a customer. 3.If a customer ask helps from you, but it is outside the responsibility of your position, how do you resolve? 4. The last question: Tell us your other strengths

1 Answer

What will be typical day in the bank branch?

what will you see youself in 3-5 years

1 Answer

how did you find this circulation?

1 Answer

Scenario: Someone wants to deposit A$20000 to purchase a car in the future. How would you deal with it?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 107 Interview Questions