Manager Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor.com.au

Manager Interview Questions in Australia

3,920

manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

-Specify availability (must be atleast 25 hours per week) -Why you want to work in this role at Datacom -Discuss time you dealt with a difficult customer etc.

9 Answers

Can you please be more specific about group interview activities? I’ve interview this Tuesday

Interviewees first get to sit at tables in groups of three. You mingle with others and get asked to introduce the people you've just met to the entire room, then you move onto doing a fun group activity together (making Lego pieces). You only do 'interviewing' during the one-on-one with the recruiting person. After the group activity you get assigned a laptop and complete a speed typing test, questions that measure IQ and a scenario to demonstrate how you would respond to an email from a potential customer (given the information provided).

How many questions did they ask you?

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

12 Answers

First interview is a standard rundown of questions regarding work history and experience. It’s the second interview, where you have ex Kimberly Clarke Management flogs interjecting with behavioural/situational interview questions, defying the interview brief and acting like GOD. The Regional Manager gets delegated to a prop and humiliated. I have never witnessed anyone so nervous and skittish. Meanwhile, candidates have to supply a “business plan” and role play in the middle of a building lobby. HR still provided wrong address and information on arrival, completely oblivious. I’m thankful l got to witness this toxic company first hand before it was too late.

4 Answers

Very few questions, interview consisted of COO running through their qualifications, history, and self-evaluation of own performance highly narcissistic.

3 Answers

Interview questions were varied between behavioural, motivational and experience questions.

3 Answers

I was asked several question but soon realized the job description did not match what the role really was asking for

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Olympus?

3 Answers

What qualities do you think you have to posses to do this job?

2 Answers

Questions were aimed more at a Logistics & Accounting role than sales and BDM - very confusing

2 Answers

Estimate the annual revenue of gas stations in the USA.

110 of 3,920 Interview Questions