Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Behavioral Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Thales?

1 Answer

Emphasised alignment of personal values with company values.

Most difficult and unexpected question was, what will motivate you when you have mundane work? The business case study was an inbox of emails which had to be prioritised and answered before leaving for holiday in 1 hour. It was based on a real life situation where there was a leaking oil pipe and requests to have it fixed from various stakeholders and a government department because of safety, financial, and environmental costs. Your outcome had to be presented to the GMs interviewing you.

1 Answer

what would you do in the particular situation?

1 Answer

1) The Slushie Co look for a combination of practical problem-solving ability and honesty and openness. The former is regarded as being as much an attitude as well as applied common sense, and the practical tests will be created for each applicant and the job, following the first interview. 2) Kindness .. during interview stages, remember to tell about the good things you have done for people.

1 Answer

Tell me more about yourself?

1 Answer

Do you have any business experience?

1 Answer

Have you ever had a project not go well? What did not go well? What did you do?

1 Answer

Explain how you have demonstrated excellent customer service in your previous experience or jobs.

1 Answer

IIS questions put me on the spot. IIS is not my specialty and that was clearly shown on my CV.

1 Answer

Can you spend time not working for long periods

110 of 78 Interview Questions