Brand manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Brand manager Interview Questions

brand manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Talk me through a time when you have had to work towards a challenging, ambitious objective.

1 Answer

Situation: give an example of a situation you were involved in that resulted in a positive outcome Task: describe the tasks involved in that situation Action: talk about the various actions involved in the situation’s task Results: what results directly followed because of your actions

Discuss three risks associated with developing brand services for Wrays?

1 Answer

Do you know what we do in the Melbourne office?

1 Answer

Health problems associated with red bull?

1 Answer

'Shows a picture of their yogurt, one in black background and one in white background. What's the difference, what's the target market and strategy?

How did you successfully implement marketing plans?

Tell us about yourself. Your biggest win to date? Example of a strategic contribution to a brand's success. A time you worked under pressure? A time you went above and beyond your role?

No hard questions. Wanted specifics about previous competitors to check that I could do competitor analysis.

Tell us about a time where you have had to make a difficult decision. Tell us about a time you made a decision that impacted business outcomes. Talk about a conflict you had with a manager/colleague and how you resolved it. If yes, how did you handle it and resolve it? What are your areas of development? Why do you want to work at Arnotts?

110 of 22 Interview Questions