Brand manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for brand manager

Brand manager Interview Questions

brand manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Aptitude test

I found the Aptitude Test completely unrelated to the job

Talk me through a time when you have had to work towards a challenging, ambitious objective.

1 Answer

Do you know what we do in the Melbourne office?

1 Answer

Health problems associated with red bull?

1 Answer

'Shows a picture of their yogurt, one in black background and one in white background. What's the difference, what's the target market and strategy?

A battery of rapid-fire questions: What are your salary expectations. Do you have attention to detail. What do you know about the real estate industry. Why do you want to work here. I asked if I could find out more about the role - the question dismissed by HR.

How did you successfully implement marketing plans?

Tell us about yourself. Your biggest win to date? Example of a strategic contribution to a brand's success. A time you worked under pressure? A time you went above and beyond your role?

Tell us about a time where you have had to make a difficult decision. Tell us about a time you made a decision that impacted business outcomes. Talk about a conflict you had with a manager/colleague and how you resolved it. If yes, how did you handle it and resolve it? What are your areas of development? Why do you want to work at Arnotts?

No hard questions. Wanted specifics about previous competitors to check that I could do competitor analysis.

110 of 25 Interview Questions