Cloud support engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cloud support engineer Interview Questions

cloud support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked me about Networking, Windows Servers, SQL query and Linux. Basic commands and scenario based question.

7 Answers

Can I ask when you had your written exam?

why you asking that? did you also give interview? have you got selected

Well I had my written exam around 2 weeks ago, and still haven't heard from them yet. So just wondering how long you got contacted after the written exam?

Explain what happens when you open a web browser and type in "google.com"

6 Answers

What is DHCP, BGP, ARP, VPN, IPSEC and DNS. Describe what happen in browser when you hit www.amazon.com, describe what happen when you run trace. differences between UDP and TCP, .

2 Answers

Entire Manager Round was to find out how white and how much Australian you are. They don't check your Professional ability of how you will behave at office. THEY check how much australian collaborative you are. Only whites are allowed to work in this company.

1 Answer

General technical questions about windows infrastructure, lot of them from Active Directory and Remote Desktop. Also asked about Domain Name Server, Web server and troubleshooting.

1 Answer

They were looking for multiple roles so they have done the interview for 90 mins, the main focus areas were Java networking SSL LDAP Windows OS Linux

1 Answer

linux scp command, how to read 100-150 lines, how to list all .log files in a directory

1 Answer

Describe a packet capture, quite interesting session which included SSL handshake.

1 Answer

Tech questions in Networking role for cloud support cover pretty much everything from Layer1-7 . LP questions are mostly on the lines of "Give me a time when you have a situation etc ".Mostly on the Situation/Task ,Action ,Result (STAR) technique

1 Answer

Describe what happens when you enter amazon.com in the browser, everything

110 of 30 Interview Questions