Customer care manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Bailey Nelson
Senior Manager - Global Customer Care was asked...4 October 2017

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

2 Answers

In a higher role within the company

Because employee worth always with his job place .

CVS Health

Tell me about a time when you tackled your job with passion. Tell me about a time when you helped a customer who was angry. Tell me why you applied to work at CVS.

2 Answers

I always take my jobs with passion. I love helping people everyday to make their day better than it started. When I am finished with a customer they always feel that everything was solved, and if it is not then my job is not finished. I just had a customer that came in this last week for a product that I did not have anymore and they drive 4 hours from the Indian reservation. I did some investigating on what they were really looking for in their new vehicle, checked the lot and a couple other locations until I found the perfect car for him. He actually left with a better vehicle than what he originally had in mind. I love making people happy and that is how it should be no matter how upset the customer is or if they disrespect me I can 99.9 percent of the time listen to their problem and fix it as quick as possible. The reason why I applied to CVS is because I am a people person and problem solver. This looks like the perfect job for my needs. Less

A offer was extended to me, but a drug test is not included I wonder what is .. currently waiting on my email from certiphi on my next steps Less

Regarding work experience in last employment. Reason for change

1 Answers

I have answered all the questions very nicely, and they selected me

Sungevity

The questions were not difficult if you have project management background - but when they asked what I was looking to make, we had an immediate miss-match.

1 Answers

I was looking to make low to mid $60ks at the time, obviously more than they were willing to pay. Less

Maserati

Very generic, do you know PowerPoint and those types of questions

1 Answers

tried to pinpoint examples so they could see I had depth of experience

Advantage Communications

What is required to install a T1?

power, backboard

USA Vein Clinics

Tell me about your experience, not much more

Went through my history

Health Media Network

Would you give up your values for a large salary?

I said no?

PulteGroup

Why I was interested in residential construction, how I saw my skills/experience applying to these roles, how I handled stress, an example of how I handled an unpleasant customer service experience or conflict in the workplace, what my strengths are, etc.

1 Answers

With logic and honesty, which they seem to value. And good grammar.

Deliveroo

Differs depending on the interviewer

1 Answers

Dogged into my experience and answered honestly

Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interview Questions