Customer service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Customer service Interview Questions

1,989

customer service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

-Specify availability (must be atleast 25 hours per week) -Why you want to work in this role at Datacom -Discuss time you dealt with a difficult customer etc.

9 Answers

Can you please be more specific about group interview activities? I’ve interview this Tuesday

Interviewees first get to sit at tables in groups of three. You mingle with others and get asked to introduce the people you've just met to the entire room, then you move onto doing a fun group activity together (making Lego pieces). You only do 'interviewing' during the one-on-one with the recruiting person. After the group activity you get assigned a laptop and complete a speed typing test, questions that measure IQ and a scenario to demonstrate how you would respond to an email from a potential customer (given the information provided).

How many questions did they ask you?

First interview is a standard rundown of questions regarding work history and experience. It’s the second interview, where you have ex Kimberly Clarke Management flogs interjecting with behavioural/situational interview questions, defying the interview brief and acting like GOD. The Regional Manager gets delegated to a prop and humiliated. I have never witnessed anyone so nervous and skittish. Meanwhile, candidates have to supply a “business plan” and role play in the middle of a building lobby. HR still provided wrong address and information on arrival, completely oblivious. I’m thankful l got to witness this toxic company first hand before it was too late.

4 Answers

Describe a scenario where you saw a risk and provided a safety action to counter that risk

3 Answers

How would you react to an angry customer?

Tell us about your self

3 Answers

Do you have to take a break anytime within the next 6 months?

2 Answers

Questions were aimed more at a Logistics & Accounting role than sales and BDM - very confusing

2 Answers

What if you work in a company you cannot agree with its company culture?

2 Answers

To answer a pre-recorded mock phone call.

2 Answers

What is your understanding of CBA digital platforms for customers and how are we leading the way with the technology? something along those lines

110 of 1,989 Interview Questions