Difficult Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Difficult Interview Questions

1,027

interview questions shared by candidates

Difficult Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

-Specify availability (must be atleast 25 hours per week) -Why you want to work in this role at Datacom -Discuss time you dealt with a difficult customer etc.

9 Answers

Can you please be more specific about group interview activities? I’ve interview this Tuesday

Interviewees first get to sit at tables in groups of three. You mingle with others and get asked to introduce the people you've just met to the entire room, then you move onto doing a fun group activity together (making Lego pieces). You only do 'interviewing' during the one-on-one with the recruiting person. After the group activity you get assigned a laptop and complete a speed typing test, questions that measure IQ and a scenario to demonstrate how you would respond to an email from a potential customer (given the information provided).

How many questions did they ask you?

The most difficult questions was "tell us about a time where you thought outside the box?"

2 Answers

After receiving the first mail from CBA, they will send a link which loads a website-page, and you have to answer some questions (Sorry! I cannot remember clearly, but around 40 questions). There is no right or wrong answer; you have to choose one answer for every question. E.g. If someone comes to the bank and is very angry for a service, what would you do? 1. I ask him to calm down. 2. I will assure them that I will help them. 3. I do whatever to make him happy. 4. I will talk to my manager. OK! But for the digital interview: 1- I did it on my mobile phone! If you have a laptop, use your laptop - not the smart phone. 2- Download an application called "HireVue" 3- Enter a code (which is in your email sent by CBA. 4- There are 2 parts: ---First part: 5 questions ---Second part: 2 Questions: kind of scenario questions For each question, you have 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. Q1: Why CBA? Q2: Tell me about a time you faced a difficult customer. Q3: Why do we have to hire you? Q6: Someone is on the phone, and is shouting at you ...., go on and talk to him!

2 Answers

Being a small company, the question about salary was the most difficult, gauging what to ask (based on the research about the company). The unexpected question was the request about what abilities outside the advertised role could I see as being useful at Eagle Creative.

2 Answers

name a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.

2 Answers

How do you deal with difficult people

2 Answers

Would you like to work with moms and dads or HNW clients?

2 Answers

one question on difference between primary and unique key & difference between drop and truncate

2 Answers

How will you bring the love of shopping to Myer?

2 Answers

Describe a specific occasion where I demonstrated integrity and professionalism

110 of 1,027 Interview Questions