easyJet Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 19 Nov 2017

2.9

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Check-in 8.30am - Arrive earlier!
1st group exercise 5-6 per table
Than company presentation, history and values. learn about the company, at this point they make question like who's the CEO, the first commercial destination...
Then group change and 2 more group exercise ---
30 min pause to deliberate and then the half of the candidates has to say goodbye.
Final interview for the rest of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• why cabin crew? 3 things about easyjet, 3 destinations, Tell me when you had to change the normal procedure and how you handle it. About a great customer service, about a stressful situation. what you can bring to the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for easyJet

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, passed both online assessments. Waited for and assement days to become available. I went on the 4 th October.
    Arrived at Gatwick checked myself in and was taken throw to the waiting room as the room got more full, I was talking to some of the girls there. When I realised that 95% of the people there was from monarch and already had a bond and knew everyone. We then got called to check out documents and hight test. Once everyone had don't this we was taken to a room shown a presentation about easy jet. After that we had to do some group activities the first was fine then I got moved to another table where the other 5 people was from monarch they totally dismissed my ideas. I felt very ignored. Unfortunately I got sent home at lunch time.
    I felt I didn't have any chance from the start with all the monarch crew there. Yes I feel sorry for them loosing there jobs, but thought that they should have had there own assement day to give us a chance of getting our foot in the door.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The day stated it would start at 8:30am but most had arrived around 8am. You had to sign in and then go to the canteen. When I arrived I noticed everyone was already chatting and in high spirits, it turns out most of them were from monarch. They called us in groups to get our paperwork looked at and then to get our heights taken down. As it was a big group this took about an hour or so. We were then taken into a room where we were shown a short presentation and we could ask questions and demonstrate information that we knew (you don’t have to, no one took any notes down to say who did speak up) and then we were told what group activities we would do. We had 3 groups activities and we were moved around the tables. You’ve just got to speak clearly, don’t talk over people and make your suggestions heard but don’t make it forceful. We then split for lunch whilst they decided who would come back to do the interviews. After lunch we went back into the same room and we were told we would be split into 3 groups, one group then left and the rest of us stayed and found out we had an interview. A lot of people from monarch didn’t make it, I think it was due to them sticking together and not talking to anyone else, because that shows they wouldn’t integrate well if they got the job. We then were given an interview time and waited downstairs with a form to complete whilst we waited. Overall it was a fantastic day, the assessors are lovely and so encouraging and friendly! Such a warm and welcoming assessment day compared to some other companies!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to the open day at October 18th, in Oporto.

They asked us to be at the hotel at 8.30. After handing out paperwork to the recruiters and measuring us they sent us to a room to start the presentations and the group exercises. The first exercise was to match photos with names and destinations. Once we started to discuss, some guys stood up to match the pictures and once I realize they were doing the exercise literally on top of me , which wasn’t very pleasant.... second and third exercise was suppose to discusse some things about passengers. Every time I started to speak the guy next to me started speaking, don’t letting me to finish . This happened over and over again and the rest of the table realized about that. When I asked the guy a question he just ignored me. Nevertheless to say the recruiters were with us and saw everything. In the end I got sent home and the guy stood for the interview. Rubish!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    Assessment day 27/10/2017 at Gatwick.
    Assessment day consisted of 3 group activities. Number one was matching a passengers lost luggage to them along with the destination, second one was a customer service activity and the third one was a magazine revamp.
    When I entered the room at the assessment day majority of the candidates were from Monarch apart from around five other people that were from elsewhere, the Monarch staff were very friendly and welcoming but when the group activities commenced I think they was at an unfair advantage as majority of them had worked together previously so already had good team work skills between them and seemed as though they didn't really have time to listen to what people who were not from Monarch had to say. One lady I spoke to had 30+ years experience as cabin crew!
    The day was well organised and the EasyJet assesors made you feel very much a ease,

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I attended an assessment day in Portsmouth, was so nervous but as soon as you walk in everyone's friendly and the assessors make you feel so relaxed. There's three group activities, these are easy and no right or wrong answer. My advice is speak up but not over people and call people by their names. After this we had lunch and the assessors went off to pick who they wanted for the interview. The interview is super relaxed and the interviewers make you feel chilled, my interview was only 25 minutes and I felt so at ease. Everyone that was at the assessment were lovely and the day was really enjoyable.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied late August for 2018 Cabin Crew.
    I was accepted to attend an assessment day at the Easyjet academy. I arrived a little to early to ensure parking as it can get quite busy round there and space is limited!

I was signed in and taken into the canteen to join other candidates. We were called to check in and give our photocopied paperwork to the assessors. We then were called in groups to check our height and weight without shoes.
    After that everyone was taken into a room to meet Cabin crew managers and to watch a presentation on the company. This was a good chance to ask any questions!
    We then conducted 3 group exercises and were switched around often to where we were sat.
    We then were taken back into the canteen for a 45 minute lunch break.
    We then went back into the room we were in before our break to be told we were going to be split into 3 groups to see if we had passed through to interviews.
    If you get through you are then shown another short presentation regarding uniform, pay and training. You are then given your interview time and are asked to be ready at least 15 mins prior.

Your interview is 2:1 and lasts around 30 - 40 minutes. Overall the whole day was around 5-6 hrs long, even though they say to be available for the whole day just in case.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Easy jet?   Answer Question
    • What does Cabin Crew mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example where you have experienced bad customer service and what you would of done different.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catania (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at easyJet (Catania (Italy)) in June 2017.

Interview

cabin crew process why do you want this job and what are your skills , is a great job are you ready to have this opportunity or not? passengers will be a lots and you have to work with strangers languages and cultures . you have to know another language a part english. And english very well

Interview Questions

• why am i applying for this ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet in April 2017.

Interview

Morning:
    Group interview, separated in 3 tasks.
    Small presentation about the company.
    The staff askes some questions about easy jet past, ceo, type of plane. Do not worry, the questions are for the whole group, not individually .
    Lunch break.
    Afternoon:
    They group everyone and start calling names, if you are called, sorry but you are done for the day.
    For the ones who stay on the room, they will inform you about salary, uniform, days off, roasters, perks and medica exams.
    Then they give you the times for your 1 to 1 (or 2) interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

You will be sat around tables with some people and you will be asked to do some group activities.
    The objective of this is to see how you work in a team, so try to be interactive without interrupting anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why Easyjet?
      Who is the CEO of Easyjet?
      Describe a difficult situation on your previous job   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.