Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Electrical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

do you have offers from other companies!

1 Answer

I tried to deflect this question but because of my experience, i was sort of cornered into answering! long story but the moral of the story do not justify. just say yes (if you have an offer) and no (if you dont have an offer)

Has you previous employer appreciated you for a great achievement? Tell us more about your achievement, and why it was appreciated.

1 Answer

What are your career aspirations

1 Answer

For video interview: How important do you think it is to have diverse work force? (I can only remember this one, total 5 questions) For AC : Firstly, two people discuss why you want to join NDY and what you can bring to NDY Then, a group of people (6 persons) discuss a design of a building, as innovative as possible Finally, individual interview : presentation on a topic and some behavioral questions

Tell us a time when you strictly followed company regulation? Are you proficient with computers?

What are the benefits of working in a culturally diverse workplace?

"What do you know about Alcoa?" "Give an example of where you demonstrated analytic skills" "Give an example where you demonstrated commitment" "Example of demonstrating safety"

Describe a a difficult situation you solve

110 of 50 Interview Questions