Graduate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

Graduate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell us about a time when you learned something

2 Answers

Hi! I'm just curious. Is the interview a skype one or a video recorded one?

Online video recording for the first round of video interviews. If you pass this round (which I did not), you go to a Skype interview this year as they cannot hold the regular assessment centres.

Describe a time when you faced group conflict; Describe a time you overcame difficulties etc etc.

What are the differences between Recruitment and HR

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for KPMG

1 Answer

Anyone who knows anything about HubSpot will be able to determine the reality of this very clearly - I systematically read through every single comment in the interview section of Glassdoor and ensured I had an answer to every listed question but I was still surprised by some questions I was asked. Some questions were repeated but HubSpot continuously finds new ways to innovate processes and this includes recruitment, i'll mention an example of that below. My advice would be the following: a) Research! My notes I compiled about the company, its value proposition and prep for questions came to be about 15 pages (which was small, I read that someone in his preparation made a document 40 pages long!) b) Once you have researched, make sure you plan how you can actually illustrate that research. Incorporate your research and knowledge into the answers to the questions you are asked. HubSpot has a really emphatic internal culture towards learning and they will look for this subtly and explicitly throughout the process. If you can demonstrate an aptitude for learning and an innate curiosity about the world, that will work to your advantage. A good time to bring this out is when they ask you about what you do in your spare time. c) Have a really well thought out narrative as to why you want to work for HubSpot and what it is you think HubSpot can offer you, what you can offer HubSpot and why your determination to join HubSpot is distinguished from other applicants. This narrative will be tested, both indirectly and directly at numerous points through out the screening process so ensure that you have a very well reasoned and water-tight reason for joining.

1 Answer

How do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

1. Case Study: what are your reasons for choosing/ not choosing to invest in this company. Pitch the idea to your manager. 2. Market Sizing: what is the market for tyre valves in Australia. Can you recommend the company to enter the market? How should they do so?

1 Answer

When you and your team member hold different opinions and each of you believe you are right. What will you do?

1 Answer

How do you keep up to date with business issues?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Hays? Tell me about a time when someone sold you something and what stood out about their sales pitch? Behavioural based questions

110 of 84 Interview Questions