Graduate engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Graduate engineer Interview Questions

graduate engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain what happens when you open a web browser and type in "google.com"

6 Answers

Why did you decline?

To be honest, I declined it because I had a better offer. Better in the sense of more money, and lots of travel opportunities. I would love to work for Amazon, but if someone wants to pay for me to spend 4 months in Asia, I'm not going to say no. I still highly recommend applying for this job, and if I didn't accept this other one, I would have definitely accepted Amazon.

I see, thanks for the reply, and congrats on the job! How long did it take Amazon to contact you after submitting the take-home assignment? I submitted mine late last week (Thursday) and am still waiting...

Present a project that you've worked on

4 Answers

Write a program to identify prime number, number sort, some oops related conceptual questions

3 Answers

Online Assessment. 2x medium level algorithms and data structures questions to solve in 45 minutes. (I don't think I'm allowed to share the questions)

2 Answers

What projects have you worked on that could help you in your role here?

2 Answers

General interview questions. Interest, skills, experiences, etc.

2 Answers

No formal questions really, only thing was asking me if I had any questions after a chat

2 Answers

Define how search keyword suggestion (such as the suggestions in google search) can be implemented.

2 Answers

Tell us about a problem you needed to solve.

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer