Graduate engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Graduate engineer Interview Questions

graduate engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain what happens when you open a web browser and type in "google.com"

6 Answers

Why did you decline?

To be honest, I declined it because I had a better offer. Better in the sense of more money, and lots of travel opportunities. I would love to work for Amazon, but if someone wants to pay for me to spend 4 months in Asia, I'm not going to say no. I still highly recommend applying for this job, and if I didn't accept this other one, I would have definitely accepted Amazon.

I see, thanks for the reply, and congrats on the job! How long did it take Amazon to contact you after submitting the take-home assignment? I submitted mine late last week (Thursday) and am still waiting...

Present a project that you've worked on

4 Answers

Write a program to identify prime number, number sort, some oops related conceptual questions

3 Answers

Online Assessment. 2x medium level algorithms and data structures questions to solve in 45 minutes. (I don't think I'm allowed to share the questions)

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What projects have you worked on that could help you in your role here?

2 Answers

General interview questions. Interest, skills, experiences, etc.

2 Answers

Define how search keyword suggestion (such as the suggestions in google search) can be implemented.

2 Answers

No formal questions really, only thing was asking me if I had any questions after a chat

2 Answers

Tell us about a problem you needed to solve.

2 Coding Questions.