Graduate trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

graduate trainee Interviews

Find jobs for graduate trainee

Graduate trainee Interview Questions

1,427

graduate trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain what happens when you open a web browser and type in "google.com"

6 Answers

Why did you decline?

To be honest, I declined it because I had a better offer. Better in the sense of more money, and lots of travel opportunities. I would love to work for Amazon, but if someone wants to pay for me to spend 4 months in Asia, I'm not going to say no. I still highly recommend applying for this job, and if I didn't accept this other one, I would have definitely accepted Amazon.

I see, thanks for the reply, and congrats on the job! How long did it take Amazon to contact you after submitting the take-home assignment? I submitted mine late last week (Thursday) and am still waiting...

A man is rowing a boat to travel up the river. each day he travels 5 miles upstream but at night when he resting he travels 4 miles downstream. How many days does he take to travel 20 miles?

5 Answers

Flipping of a coin. Heads $20, tails -$5. Do you like this game. Second game, $20million heads, tails -$5. Do you prefer the second game? Last game is the same values as the first game, we can play it once or 100 times which would you prefer and why?

4 Answers

Why do you think you will make a good Registered Nurse? What are the 3 attributes that you can bring to the Sunshine Coast HHS?

3 Answers

Present a project that you've worked on

4 Answers

Interview questions were varied between behavioural, motivational and experience questions.

3 Answers

Write a program to identify prime number, number sort, some oops related conceptual questions

3 Answers

The interview was with two managers from the relevant business team in Finance and Strategy. The “relevant business team” is the team you nominate to Telstra’s recruiters as your preferred business team. The interview was structured in three parts: 1. a 5 minute presentation on a finance-related case study; 2. behavioural interview; and 3. some time for questions for the interviewers. The case study presentation is relatively straight forward if you have prepared, but be ready to answer the interviewers’ questions about the content of the presentation. The interviewers asked standard questions during the behavioural interview such as: “1. Why have you applied to Telstra and why would you be a good fit for a role in the Finance and Strategy team? 2. Describe a time when you had to work in a team. What role did you play? What were some of the challenges you faced and what was the outcome? 3. Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership. What difficulties did you face and how did you overcome them?” Prior to the interview we were advised by Telstra’s recruitment team to answer the behavioural questions using the “CARE” method: 1. “Context” where you give a brief outline of the situation and the challenges you faced; 2. “Actions” where you talk through the key steps you took to resolve / manage the situation; 3. “Results” where you summarise the outcome of your actions; and 4. “Evidence” where you provide examples to support / back up the results you just described. It's a good idea to have prepared some questions for the interviewers about Telstra, the role, the relevant business unit, career paths etc. because there will probably be some time left at the end for these questions.

3 Answers

You buy 3250 Tibra shares for $2.50 each. You then buy a further 1250 when the price rises to $2.70 and finally sell for $2.65 each. What is your final profit or loss?

2 Answers

What is the structure of CPU?

2 Answers