Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Leadership Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Leadership Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Fulton Hogan?

5 Answers

Because I like the culture

I am really impressed by the leadership team of this company. I read on the website that the company is planning to expand its business to new countries, so it's a great opportunity for me to learn as well as contribute to the growth of this company TS TsMadaan

The interview was with two managers from the relevant business team in Finance and Strategy. The “relevant business team” is the team you nominate to Telstra’s recruiters as your preferred business team. The interview was structured in three parts: 1. a 5 minute presentation on a finance-related case study; 2. behavioural interview; and 3. some time for questions for the interviewers. The case study presentation is relatively straight forward if you have prepared, but be ready to answer the interviewers’ questions about the content of the presentation. The interviewers asked standard questions during the behavioural interview such as: “1. Why have you applied to Telstra and why would you be a good fit for a role in the Finance and Strategy team? 2. Describe a time when you had to work in a team. What role did you play? What were some of the challenges you faced and what was the outcome? 3. Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership. What difficulties did you face and how did you overcome them?” Prior to the interview we were advised by Telstra’s recruitment team to answer the behavioural questions using the “CARE” method: 1. “Context” where you give a brief outline of the situation and the challenges you faced; 2. “Actions” where you talk through the key steps you took to resolve / manage the situation; 3. “Results” where you summarise the outcome of your actions; and 4. “Evidence” where you provide examples to support / back up the results you just described. It's a good idea to have prepared some questions for the interviewers about Telstra, the role, the relevant business unit, career paths etc. because there will probably be some time left at the end for these questions.

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Olympus?

3 Answers

Behavioural questions. How would you complete this task. The interviewer went over resume and quizzed me on a few jobs I had listed. Questions mostly revolved around specific tasks.

Why Virgin Australia?

2 Answers

Can you recall a time when you thought that your company was doing something the wrong way and you wanted to impact a change? What did you do to drive-forward with the change?

2 Answers

What is the difference between leadership and management

1 Answer

Give me an example where you showed your leadership skill

1 Answer

Written Interview: Write your cover letter to the manager in 20 minutes. Presentation: 5 minute presentation on what the Audit Office does/their clients/why they are important etc. Behavioural: standard behavioural questions i.e. tell us about a time when you... demonstrated leadership.... dealt with a difficult situation... etc. Motivational: standard motivation questions... where do you see yourself in 5 years... what made you want to do auditing? etc. Group Game: Groups of 5 given a scenario where they are trapped in an island/rainforest and they have salvaged supplies from the plane wreck. Prioritise the supplies from 1 to 5.

1 Answer

How did you handle a difficult customer ? A time when you contributed to the team ? A time when you showed leadership skills ? How would you prioritize your work(think urgent over important) ? How do you troubleshoot a ticket ? How do you prioritize a ticket (think impact and VIP customer)?

110 of 204 Interview Questions