Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Management consulting consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell us about a time when you learned something

2 Answers

Hi! I'm just curious. Is the interview a skype one or a video recorded one?

Online video recording for the first round of video interviews. If you pass this round (which I did not), you go to a Skype interview this year as they cannot hold the regular assessment centres.

My purpose, My goals, My character strengths. Very different to a normal interview and very refreshing.

Why Deloitte?

Market Sizing case study

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for TH

1 Answer

Q. Can you describe a time that you let your team down or made a mistake that was bad for the team? Case study 1. Size the coffee capsule market in Australia and determine any considerations or drivers for the market. Case study 2. Size the print and online newspaper market in Australia and determine any considerations or drivers for the market. Both case studies were about a company considering entering an Australian market who wanted it sized and described for them.

Demonstrate Work Experience

1 Answer

One case study per interview. One of the case was of an operational problem in a mining company. Based on a real case, were they have to solve how to increase revenue without making new investments.

Specific technical BA skills

1 Answer

In physical interview: Case interview, standard personality tests - they prod for things you exemplify that fit their values (stewardship etc.) - hone down on these and you'll be fine.