Marketing assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Marketing assistant Interview Questions

marketing assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be willing to volunteer your time next Friday night on an unpaid trial shift?

3 Answers

(Sadly enough, because I was unemployed at the time) Yeah, sure, I'll be there this Friday to help you guys out and prove to you that I'm worth hiring.

Magnetic Alliance has a challenging interview process to ensure the best candidates are hired which have resulted in Magnetic Alliance being awarded one of the top ten best workplaces in Australia. Candidates need to demonstrate qualities fit to our culture. Misrepresenting facts and posting negative reviews because a candidate didn’t get selected will not result in better job prospects and will only damage the reputation of the candidate. In this case, the company made the right choice to reject this applicant for the position. We do what is best for the client, the company and the candidate, focusing on a win-win-win outcome. We want to make sure it is the right fit from the start for all parties involved, whether it's our own internal staff or for our clients. We do however hope you find that perfect job for you!!

I find this hard to believe. I have worked part-time at Magnetic Alliance for a year now; there are three Filipinos, two Chinese, two Indians, one Laotian, three 'anglo' Australians, and one part Aboriginal - I find it hard to believe the OP's accusation of racism and suspect that s/he didn't pass the interview process and had a case of sour grapes.

What is your travel experience? (approximately)

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

Are you looking for a job or a career

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What are you looking to achieve in a new position?

1 Answer

Do you know who the managing director is? Why did you apply for the job? Explain your last job, What projects We’re you involved in? Are you prepared to be in a role that is so full on, youll be managing multiple projects?

1 Answer

Why EIC? Why this intern position?

1 Answer

How often can you work for one week?

1 Answer

I was asked to develop a social media strategy with key tactical recommendations to employ.

110 of 39 Interview Questions