Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Senior software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic to advanced

3 Answers

Well answered

Hi,I have seen few job opportunities online in this company with hyderabad location.But i am unable to find any hyderabad address of this company?do they have any branches in hyderabad?

SmartConnect Technologies Pvt Ltd Unit 715/716, Lodha Supremus II, Road 22, Near new passport office. Wagle Estate, Thane West. 400604. SmartConnect Technologies Pvt Ltd 32/1, 3rd Floor, 14th Cross, 9th Main, 6th Sector,HSR Layout BENGALURU, KARNATAKA 560102 SmartOnApp Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 3rd Floor, Odyssey Mall, Plot No.461 Road 36 Jubilee Hills Hyderabad – 500033, Telangana.

2. There is a GET API that responds with very large data. For example, employee records where each record contains all the fields of an employee. But the customer is not happy with such a big response which put burden on the network. What can you do to change the API to respond with less amount of data. (This time I understood the question and asked wherever I need clarity).

2 Answers

The Merit Trac test software is not at all ready for use. The questions are not displayed correctly and many questions were just without any answers. The question layout is messed up and code sniplet mentioned in single line, so its impossible to answer line which contains error.

2 Answers

Tell me something about yourself

2 Answers

Like how to separate a string with size contained at the end of String.

Data base architect

1 Answer

They mainly asked me about the HTML5 and it's new features.

1 Answer

scenario type questions on SQL.

1 Answer

Electronics analog and digital questing

1 Answer

Mostly about spring and core java