Operations and logistics manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Operations and logistics manager Interview Questions

operations and logistics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He said Uber X was not available in Adelaide, and asked how I found Uber Black

3 Answers

Unsure if he was bluffing to see whether I knew that Uber X was available. Judging by the way he spoke and his credentials he was genuinely unaware.

uberX isn't available in Adelaide. It was for a short period, but not anymore.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was given a non traditional segment of drivers for Uber (think retiree's or mothers with young children wanting to work flexible hours) and asked to go through the process of identifying the segment, estimating size and cost for developing a strategy for getting the message out and engaging them.

5 Answers

How would you incentivize drivers to go online on a Saturday. Can you think of a way that doesn't cost Uber any money?

2 Answers

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

'Tell me a bit about yourself' - the dreaded interview question, AND it was posed as a written prompt for a recorded video answer. You have a time limit for the video answers, so you have to structure and practice your reponses carefully.

1 Answer

Q. How would you hire the first drivers in a new city? Q. How would you incentivise driver performance? Q. Name a time you've been entrepreneurial?

1 Answer

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

The in person 1 hour analytical test was difficult. I found the written part and presentation easy enough, but the excel analysis difficult.