Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Product Manager Interview Questions

Product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

11 Answers

I told them politely that my personal life was my own, and had no impact on my ability to perform my duties.

Sounds about right!

To the audience reading this review which is fake and a lie. We are very disappointed by this same disgruntled person who continues to demonstrate very poor behavior and posting lies. This type of cowardly anonymous cyber bullying and hurtful persistence will not win. Our team are solid, united, happy, and very much cared for. This person is so out of touch its ridiculous. We don't even hire Product Managers any more and have not for some years. Our Company and our team does not support the writer of these rants and bullying of any kind, nor do we support defamation and hurtful comments in any form.

Which football team do you support?

1 Answer

What are you currently earning?

1 Answer

All the interview questions up until my last interview were on par with expectations and quite good from coming up with mock products to where the companies platforms could go in the future and looking at the transformation work I had done in the past.

Experience and mainly situational questions on any new products they had coming out and how to market them.

How would you launch a new product into the market? What is the process from identification to delivery?

What are some of the best Sales training methods you have used and what were the results?

110 of 86 Interview Questions