Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Program Manager Interview Questions

Program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Interview questions were varied between behavioural, motivational and experience questions.

3 Answers

How many questions are there

How interview questions are based on

Honestly. I provided examples and told stories about my career history.

Nothing out of the box

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were faced with a problem that had a number of possible solutions. What was the problem and how did you determine the course of action? What was the outcome of that choice?

2 Answers

Who was your most difficult customer? What's the difference between a single mode and multimode fiber. OSI Layers and protocols. OSPF and BGP routing protocols. What is a QSFP? Tell about a time you had to say no.

2 Answers

Can you provide details of employers where you had to rescue a project.

1 Answer

What is it that will make a big difference in the way programs are executed

1 Answer

How would you ensure the programme stays on schedule once it has exceeded it's timeframes?

1 Answer

What is your experience in the technology

1 Answer

I know a few people from your previous company... Do you know them? I happened to know 3 of the four names he mentioned. FYI - I worked with an MNC that employs 30,000 people!

1 Answer

What happens in Linux Shell when trying to run ls command, Describe TCP protocol, how is TCP different from UDP and when to use each one, DNS uses UDP or TCP protocol, What is the size of UDP packet, Describe what is a struct, enum and union in C, describe the memory structure on the operating system (heap,data and stack)

110 of 41 Interview Questions