Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Project coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you prioritise your work?

1 Answer

Using examples of making lists and communicating to managers to determine the importance of work requests

Describe a situation that required a number of things to be done at the same time. How did you handle it? What was the result?

Explain a difficult situation and how you handled it?

What did you do before? why did you choose PM?

What did you do before? why you choose PM

usual questions like tell me about your data warehouse experience, what do you think are important attributes of project manager, how many years pm experience do you have, agency said one junior IT pm will interview me, instead i find getting questioned by IT pmo manager and it didnt start well from the second he walked in and he'd already made up his mind i'm not suitable .. fair enough but at least give me a go, anyway it was an uphill battle to try and talk about my experience or what i have to offer when your faced with a guy with bully-style demeanor and he's interview technique wasnt all that great either compared to interviews i've had with more senior PMs, said it would be a short interview .. i would have preferred him saying your just not what were looking for ....I felt sorry for the other junior pm who has to report to this guy with low emotional intelligence ... to be honest he didnt talk to her in a respectful way either .... I thought wow... this doesn't seem to be a high teamwork place and I wondered what kind of company culture there was in this team or at Fairfax media in general. they looked pretty stressed too which usually doesn't produce good results from your employees.

• Tell me about yourself especially recent two years of experience.

2 Answers

• Out of few jobs, which job did you like the most? Why?

110 of 26 Interview Questions