Quality assurance manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Quality assurance manager Interview Questions

quality assurance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Write a program to print all the palindromes in a given string

2 Answers

google it

Actually there's no correct answer for this in the whole Internet! This problem contains bunch of hidden traps.

Prepare test framework

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic QA Skills along with basic programming skills questions

What is your strength?

STAR based questions

1 Answer

No specific questions surrounding the role and/or its benefits were brought up. The recruiter glossed over my resume which was already described in great detail to them in the initial phone call. The recruiter then proceeded to discuss their own work experience, nationality and willingness to work 'extra hard' to ensure my CV was put forward for the role in which I was applying for. Eight weeks after applying for the original position, no further information has been provided and or/or update provided to a potential start date. The recruiter instead continually blames the 'company recruiting for the role' as being lazy and non-responsive in relation to job details. All updates provided have been as a response of e-mails or phone calls to the Sydney office with the recruiter not once proactively providing a response themselves.

1 Answer

If I liked the place and could see my self working there

1 Answer

What is the fastest way to find an element on a page?

1 Answer

Tell about a time you had a conflict at work and how did it get resolved? Tell me about yourself? Give details about the first job and your responsibilities? About a time when you worked under pressure and how did you handle it? All the questions were basically competency based questions, they dig a lot on my first job as it was kinda mixed role.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here? What do you do for fun?

110 of 71 Interview Questions