Regional manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Regional manager Interview Questions

regional manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Take me through one of your key opportunities?

1 Answer

My advice is to provide your answer as honestly as you can. I provided an answer where I did not get the deal, but I was able to learn from it. Provide an answer that has some substance to it, because if it is too light and fluffy, you wont get through the next round.

Q. Tell me about yourself Q. Why are you interested in the position? Q. What are your salary expectations? Q. Knowledge of industrial relationship and employment law Q. Experience with providing ER advice Q. Can you tell me a time when you developed a program or a process in your company that was successful? What were the reasons that led you to identify those need(s)? Q. Can you describe a situation where you had to help implement changes? What was that change about and how did HR to identify the needs? Q. Provide a time when you were able to identify a complex problem, evaluate the options, and implement a solution. How did the solution benefit your employer? Q. Can you describe a situation when an employee complaint about his or her manager? How did you deal with this situation? Q. How would you manage a conflict between two colleagues?

1 Answer

Ranged widely from experience to situational. Alot focused on cultural fit. Something clearly very vital to Salesforce' success.

about my capabiities

1 Answer

Tell me about a challenging situation and how did you manage it.

1 Answer

State a time when you had to meet a KPI

1 Answer

What do you know about QSR?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in an organisation/management/culture?

1 Answer

Basic behavioural questions, confirmation on experience and capability.

110 of 32 Interview Questions