Research associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for research associate

Research associate Interview Questions

research associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the difficulty for coding test is like leetcode medium or hard...

2 Answers

how about math test?

I told them clearly about my strong industry experience credentials and ability to connect the organisation with industry as my forte, rather than actually doing research,since I had stopped doing research and was in industry for several years. Note that in the job description,they had stated that they were prepared to consider both types of candidates (i.e with strong research experience or strong connections with industry,to create linkage with industry). But most of the interview was to give examples of research I had done recently.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this position?

1 Answer

How many pools are there in NSW

1 Answer

Tell us about time you were not able to solve a problem.

1 Answer

1. Tell us about yourself. 2. Experience working in team. 3. Handle multiple deadlines, and tasks. How do you communicate to your seniors about your time constraint? 4. Why do you want to work for Urbis? 5. Where do you see yourself in five years? 6. Tell us about a project that did not go well. What did you learn? How would have done that differently? 7. Do you to crunch number, or to write report? No right or wrong answer here. Either one is good but you really have to prove why it is your strength. 8. Questions for the interviewers.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now.

1 Answer

If you didn't know something during a project, how would you go about getting that information?

1 Answer

What stock would I invest in and why

1 Answer

determine which combination of numbers exists within a range, determine which two lists of letters are comparable

110 of 57 Interview Questions