Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sales Executive Interview Questions

Sales executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you describe your selling style?

1 Answer

Described it as a relationship building style, as this had been the reason for my success in previous roles. Apparently they were looking for a more cut throat personality, who could push the client into signing.

Can you supply payslips and or bank statements to prove income

Give us an example of a time where you have shown innovation in the workplace

Are you ok with paying your own Superannuation and Tax as we are not registered in Australia

Why did I apply for a role in this company?

Nothing unexpected although didn't feel particularly well listened to regarding background, experience plus knowledge and potential application of Twitter ad products from the internal recruiter despite being especially well read on these.

Why do you want to leave your current job? Do you have experience in sales? Are you familiar with KPI's? How do you feel about being measure by KPI's? What is your expectation in terms of salary? What makes you different from the other candidates? What is your passion? What do you do during your free time? Do you have experience dealing with C-Level executives? What do you know about Marcus Evans? Tell me a time you had to engage with a C-Level executive. This is a phone base role, how do you feel about that?

110 of 64 Interview Questions