Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

senior account executive Interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Focued on my Sales Experience - situational style questions and why I was applying to join Salesforce & why now ??

7 Answers

Honestly and recognised that my skill sets & needs jointly met what I needed in my career and what the Salesforce Team needed

Honestly and recognized that my skill sets and amp needs jointly met what I needed in my career and what the Salesforce Team needed

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Mostly about my experience, sales methodology and reasons for the job changes I made along the way. Looking for insight into my personal drivers.

1 Answer

What type of creative are you?

1 Answer

What exposure have you had to sales methodologies in the past?

1 Answer

My shortcomings as perceived by others

1 Answer

All pretty standard stuff. Except the panel which can be difficult as they may try and throw a few curve balls in this interview. They like to say you are an hour with the CIO then give you only 20 minutes.

1 Answer

Asked for a presentation with an outline of your experience and what you think their opportunity is.

1 Answer

None, A standard behavioral interview, the questions are on a pre-prepared form supplied to the department head by HR and probably came out of a recruitment book someplace. However, the department head was out of his depth and uncomfortable running a formal interview so I had to spoon feed him most of the answers.

How will you adjust your approach from selling a single solution to offering multiple solutions

What do you believe are important elements in customer experience?

110 of 15 Interview Questions