Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Senior consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Standard background and behavioural questions. I loved the case study and presentation component and think that's a great way to determine a prospective employee's skill set. Likewise, it's good for the candidate to get an idea of what the work is like.

1 Answer

Thank you! Great to hear that you had such a positive experience. We like to ensure that through your recruitment experience, you get to know us, our business, culture and people as much as we like to get to you know you.

What do you think of product X for market Y. Can it be improved? Would you scrap it? Would you merge it with another?, if so - which?

1 Answer

Who would you drive the business of KPMG

1 Answer

How I would manage clients expectations in the event of project overruns.

1 Answer

Typically it is the questions about relocation, such as bearing some of the cost. Also, the uncertainty of stable employment to ensure you can maintain a decent lifestyle in a new country when you are a new hire/newly relocated. Technically, the skills are in high demand, so being a good fit for the role wasn't as difficult.

Why Deloitte?

1 Answer

Have you been seriously ill in the last few years?

1 Answer

Technical challenge: install their custom SCIM provisioning tool. this involves simply following a step-by-step installation guide they provide which entails: 1. Install MySQL and the standard test database on a CentOS VM 2. Download the SCIM server and connectors 3. use maven to compile both server and connectors 4. install Tomcat 5. configure connector with connection details to MySQL database 6. deploy SCIM server and connectors to Tomcat 7. provision test users in database to Okta online instance

Experience and salary expectations