Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

senior product manager Interviews

Find jobs for Senior Product Manager

Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Senior product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Standard experience nonsense and everything was theoretical at best. The immediate feeling for me was that I would be the interviewee's boss within 6months inspired me.

Standard guff.

What value can you add to the brand?

1 Answer

Questions around your skills, experience and motivations. Behavioural questions- CARE method

Why are you here?

1 Answer

All the interview questions up until my last interview were on par with expectations and quite good from coming up with mock products to where the companies platforms could go in the future and looking at the transformation work I had done in the past.

Most questions were about experiences and whether or not I would fit into the culture

Technical skill is a must for this role. You're leading a team of dev's and you have to be able to not just keep up on a technical level but you need to be out ahead of them in terms of vision and to do that you need to have the technical base. Even though I have a Software Dev. degree, the fact that I hadn't worked in the field in a technical capacity meant that I ended up pulling out of the process once I understood the detail because I don't have the technical chops. Credit to Google for looking at me in the first place and for making it a pleasant process even though I didn't get there...

How have you used data to inform decision making?

19 of 9 Interview Questions