Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Service delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the name of a business magazine that you read to keep yourself updated with the latest trends in technology?

Cnet and ZDnet

Why are you leaving your position?

1 Answer

They ran from general questions about my experience, to specific questions about some of the courses I've run according to my curriculum.

Q: Tell me about every job you worked for, and what you did there? Q: How would you do this role? Q: Are you flexible? Q: Why did you leave every job on your CV? Q: Are you prepared to learn the technical stuff?

General experience questions, capability statement provided to the recruitment agency so interviewer already had a good understanding of my skills and experience

Incident management - how would you resolve a critical incident for a customer?

Tell me about yourself. Explain a situation where you needed to lead a team and how did you did it. What is your biggest career achievement? If you have 6 meetings around the same time which one would you attend to? What is your criteria? Questions about specific parts of the cover letter.

How do you deal with conflicting priorities.

What were the key process areas you focussed on ITIL for implementation and what were the outcomes

1 Answer

What is your leadership style?

110 of 12 Interview Questions