Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Solution Architect Interview Questions

Solution architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When I have a legacy method and need to change it, how would I do that? How do I make sure that I don't break anything?

1 Answer

Write unit tests that represent all possible input-output relations of the method; the change must not break the tests. To find all possible inputs and outputs, try to search in the entire source, where is this method used, what inputs/outputs can be there. Real world: If we find a legacy method, and it is even encapsulated well enough, and we know all possible input-output relationships, we are extremely lucky.

What is Dependency Injection? How would I go about using it in "day to day programming"?

1 Answer

What is unit testing? How do I go about writing a unit test? Do I focus a unit test on a class or a method? Would I write one or more tests per method? What are some unit testing frameworks?

1 Answer

How would I approach a legacy system?

1 Answer

Would I make a recommendation that could cause the termination of an employee?

1 Answer

What does ORM mean? What are the advantages of using an ORM? What are some commercially available ORMs?

1 Answer

They might ask you situational questions, not technical

To explain the current project and the process

Explain how to scale from a single 5 user database to a 50 user, 500 user, 5000 user and then 5 million user database and explain how to overcome each hurdle. Explain the difference between raid0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60 Explain the differences between C, C++ and C# Write a piece of code to turn a recursive operation into a non recursive one

110 of 34 Interview Questions