Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Team Member Interview Questions

Team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Difficult: What's the minimum and maximum range of hours you would accept? - I was applying for part-time, and at the store I went to, their policy is to hire part-timers for 5 hours a week, then bump them up to 10 hours, then go from there; so this question was a trap from the beginning. Your best bet is to speak to someone working at the store before you apply and ask them what kind of hours new part-timers/casuals will start on. Unexpected: What is your favourite colour? (and the follow-up question of "Why?")

1 Answer

This store's policy was to be a "community asset" that helps students and youths get the necessary experience to move onto better jobs. For that reason, the manager himself said he didn't want to keep any staff (other than skilled staff who legitimately want manager positions) for more than 1-2 years. If you're applying for part-time (especially while in school) and get asked "do you see yourself working with us in 5 years", there is nothing wrong with saying "No. By that time, I plan to use this invaluable experience and move on to a better career". In-fact, this might even be the answer that they're looking for. For the same reason, consider saying "disagree" to this question in their online application: "Are you interested in a manager position?".

What i know about dairy

1 Answer

What are you doing at the moment

1 Answer

What would you do if we got robbed?

1 Answer

List what qualities you need to work here.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

Can you teach me something in under 5 minutes?

1 Answer

Do you know what up selling is?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked in a fast paced environment?

110 of 949 Interview Questions