Technical graduate program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Technical graduate program Interview Questions

technical graduate program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

business partner that you admire?

2 Answers

Steve Jobs

Bill Gate

How can fit the basketball in the interview room

What drew you to NBN Co?

1 Answer

Not so much a question but loyalty is valued at the company. Further questions were asked about what I know about the company

1 Answer

Video int: "describe a time where you were the leader of a project" "How do you deal with conflict in a group" "how have you shown safety in the workplace" 2-on-1: "Who are our major competitors" "where do you see yourself in 5-10 years" "Tell me more about ____(took a hobby from my resume)" "what part of this program most interests you"

1 Answer

How would you ensure the programme stays on schedule once it has exceeded it's timeframes?

1 Answer

Which is the top two highest performing departments and the lowest performing department?

1 Answer

Typical questions about yourself dealing with leadership, hardship etc. One question is stream related

1 Answer

What do you think is the biggest asset that you would bring if you were successful in you application to work here?

1 Answer

-Name a situation where you had to develop a process to achieve a goal. -What would someone who knew you really well say your strengths and weaknesses were -Name a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it? -Name a time when success was not an option had there not been any team work -Tell us about yourself, what you studied... -Why did you choose your degree -What was your role in your previous jobs -Name a time where you struggled with a co-worker and how did you handle it -Name a time where you were able to succeed where others weren't able to -How do you form your long term goals and how do you achieve them? -Why RB? -What are you hoping to get out of RB from a long term view? -Group assessment involved Four applicants given a sheet of paper with financial information about a product, we were told the profitability of a product line and scenarios that could help improve profits and reduce costs.

110 of 406 Interview Questions