Trainee dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Trainee dealer Interview Questions

trainee dealer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

PI: Why did you apply for this job? What motivates you at work? And basic math test (eg, 1.6x5; 7x7; 5%of 100...) GI: as described above OI: Why do you want to work at Crown? What do you know about Crown? - Tell me a time when you boss complained about you and you disagreed - Tell me a time when you handled a stressful situation - Tell me a time when you made a mistake - ........................when you provided an excellent customer service - Negative and positive things about shift work.

2 Answers

What were the questions asked in the phone interview?

Hi, What if you answer 1 out of the tree math questions(I know it's bad) at the phone interview and you do very well to the other general questions? Do you have any chance to pass to the next step and be closer for the 5 weeks full training that they provide? Thank you

Where did u work before

1 Answer

The hardest part of the interview process was the role play for me. My scenario was that a customer was dismayed and was demanding some form of compensation.

1 Answer

Asked me if I was sure I could handle the heat. Very high pressure environment labeled a baptism through fire

How would you treat 3 different customers

1 Answer

Provide a 1 page written response prompted by a picture.

1 Answer

What is the difference between Customer service and five star customer service

1 Answer

a view that you want to see from your room

1 Answer

When have you gone above and beyond for a customer?

1 Answer

What could you bring to the role

110 of 43 Interview Questions