Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for trainee

Trainee Interview Questions

trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A man is rowing a boat to travel up the river. each day he travels 5 miles upstream but at night when he resting he travels 4 miles downstream. How many days does he take to travel 20 miles?

5 Answers

The correct answer is probably not the one you come up with first. Requires you to have a good grasp of the scenario and some lateral thinking.

4 days they didn't ask abt nights

16 days

If you had to rank Safety, Speed and Accuracy in order, which would be most important?

3 Answers

You buy 3250 Tibra shares for $2.50 each. You then buy a further 1250 when the price rises to $2.70 and finally sell for $2.65 each. What is your final profit or loss?

2 Answers

A overhead transmission line is going over fields. There is no substations or any transformers nearby. How do you understand the voltage level of the transmission line?

2 Answers

PI: Why did you apply for this job? What motivates you at work? And basic math test (eg, 1.6x5; 7x7; 5%of 100...) GI: as described above OI: Why do you want to work at Crown? What do you know about Crown? - Tell me a time when you boss complained about you and you disagreed - Tell me a time when you handled a stressful situation - Tell me a time when you made a mistake - ........................when you provided an excellent customer service - Negative and positive things about shift work.

2 Answers

How do you feel about work?

1 Answer

They asked about my short term and long term goals.

What did i want to do?

1 Answer

what do u want to work in marketing?

1 Answer

What would you prefer Mechanical or Electrical Engineering?

110 of 139 Interview Questions