Travel sales consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Travel sales consultant Interview Questions

travel sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They ask you the major airlines (Australia=qantas, new zealand=air new zealand etc), Capital cities (I can't remember exactly which ones they asked us but I think it was aus, nz, singapore and usa), you have to label NY and san fran on a map, Major landmarks & what countries they're in (e.g. big ben=england, louvre=france). The only things I studied were what everyone else has written here, so go through all the reviews and study the questions and you'll be fine!

3 Answers

How are you finding working there?

I'm only in training. It's pretty full on, but they make it fun. You have to do training at head office for 3 weeks before you go into store!

Do you mind posting a few math questions that will be asked in the interview?

The psychometric test that I undertook was quite tricky and took almost 2 hours and I answered around 250-300. Questions. Quite daunting

3 Answers

Q: Give an example of excellent customer service?

2 Answers

name a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.

2 Answers

Using a specific experience as a reference, name a time when you implemented something at work

1 Answer

Describe a time where u had to multitask in your last job, how did u deal with it?

1 Answer

I wonder what I need to study for the geography test

What drives you?

1 Answer

if you face the client with his wife the what will you do to convince for tour.?

1 Answer

How did you overcome a difficult situation?

110 of 330 Interview Questions