- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Equal Experts Bengaluru (India) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Equal Experts jobs
Bengaluru Get Directions
I have been working at Equal Experts full-time (More than a year)
- Opportunity to implement latest technologies
- Very open and flexible work culture
- Amazing place to learn and grow in your career
- Lot of importance is given to employee welfare
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
Nothing too major to point out
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2020.
Hiring Process is as similar to any other startup company. Their People Management team is great. They briefly explains about the company and what would interviewer look for at the time time of evaluation.
There were total 4 rounds.
1 ) Offline Code challenge
2) Pairing Round on the same problem.
3 ) Face to Face Technical
4) Leadership Round
They Don't focus on any perticular technology But you should be clear with the concepts.
Also they ask lot of questions around "WHY" than "HOW".