- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time (More than 3 years)
- Helping solve companies' most challenging and diverse problems => Unmatched exposure to different industries, topics, people
- Fact-based, structured and MECE approach => Tool-set to tackle the toughest challenges
- Extensive and international network of consultants and experts => Learn from the best
- Not adapted for people who want to be specialized early on in their careers
- Not adapted for people who are not hungry to learn and grow, sometimes at the expense of their private time
- Not adapted for people who are not willing to change their way of working
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Paris (France)).
Very unprofessional from beginning to end.
The HR staff occasionally send you emails with very little information about next steps and doesn't answer questions when asking for more info. They kept postponing interview dates, and even forgot to do the phone interview on the D-day!
They also sent me their offline test 1h30 late, and told me contradictory guidelines along the process. But the worse part was the interview onsite. Very cold atmosphere as soon as you step in the office. The interviewers were arrogant, not patient and sometimes even mean.
They didn't even take the time to bring you back to the main door, because "no time" but the door was 15 meters away.
Very bad feeling.