- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Shanghai 77/F, Shanghai World Financial Center 100 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area 200120 Shanghai Get Directions
I worked at Morgan Stanley as an intern (Less than a year)
1. Free dress code and free coffee
2. Huge enterprise platform and completed technology stacks
3. Tech shares from every group every week
4. Senior financial communicating sessions
5. Have a mentor
1. Some tools is not state-of-the-art and hard to find tech support from google
2. Intranet documentations is not so good
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in July 2018.
The interview begins with a 30-minute practical paper test, which includes 2 simple question, then goes on two round of face to face interview. The first talks about the solution of the question and its mutants, while the second talks more about personal projects and database related questions.