- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Raytheon Technologies full-time (Less than a year)
There is good and interesting work. I’ve been exposed to a variety of subject areas and I’ve had plenty of hands-on work that allowed me to expand my skills. My boss cares about my career development and assigns me to projects that are aligned with my interests and career goals. Coworkers are nice, smart, and willing to help out.
The workplace can be isolating at times, since I am expected to work on tasks on my own. However, this problem isn’t too pervasive and may change in the future (since I am assigned to a scrum team).
Advice to Management
Nothing much to say here. Just keep on listening to your employees and support their career goals.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Tewksbury, MA (US)) in June 2020.
- Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn
- We discussed my background
- She sent my resume to various hiring managers
- One hiring manager was interested
- Recruiter had me send more information about my C++ work and fill out online application
- Set up interview with 2 managers
- Interviewed via Zoom call with those managers
- Heard back that day that I had an offer - base salary plus sign on bonus
- Had to fill out additional paperwork
- Was given 3 days to respond