- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Robert Walters Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Robert Walters jobs
Robert Walters Kuala Lumpur Level 24, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC Get Directions
I worked at Robert Walters full-time (More than a year)
- Great working culture with the team
- Competitive and at the same time supportive to each other
- Nice office and workplace
- Team events, office wide events are done to celebrate victories
- Great tools to work with. Marketing brochures, Microsoft Surface, Power BI, Profile, which are all relevant to create a successful business.
- One of the best training plans, I have experienced throughout the years in RW. The Dragon Programme constantly takes feedback to review their process and keeps it to date.
- strong recruitment branding.
- non-discretionary amount of the team bonus structure every quarter. it can be quite painful to work in an environment in which u contribute in ways that are non-monetary as promised during interviews but not rewarded.
- managers tend to have their favorite consultants that they are looking to groom and potentially grow the person into a role.
- alot of emphasis and focus on TOP BILLERS, creating anxiety for people across the floor. Consultants with great working ethic (zero medical leaves, cross-sell on clients and candidates) but with no billings, are usually cast away.
- RW malaysia focuses a lot on trying to reward performers and very biased towards them across the floor. Creating a bit of jealousy, hate and unrest.
- teams are fighting for roles at times as the P&L is different. Even after sharing the clear line of where it is suppose to be split into, there are times that a team crosses the line and keeps taking roles or candidates from others. However, due to the RW's policy of no candidate ownership and client ownership. There are a few that abuses it.
Advice to Management
Top billers are the ones who can generate businesses and will promote financial stability towards the company. But it is also said that their behavior shouldn't go unchecked. If they can bill and come up as a top performer but not adhere to simple rules. The disciplinary issue still needs to be address.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2019.
3 round of interview
1st round - skype call with the internal recruiter from Singapore
2nd round - Skype call with the consultant team
3rd round - Phone call with the Director