- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Los Angeles 17.4% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Office Culture - we are a small but mighty Team at the moment, and the culture is really wonderful. We work hard, but it is very collaborative and team members are recognized and commended for the hard work they put in. As we continue to grow, we look for people to join the Team who have values that mirror ours, who we know are good humans and who we know we'd like to spend time with! Diversity of thought and experience is highly valued by RW CA which I really love as well.
2. Career Growth Opportunities - if you work hard, and provide value to the business you will be offered great career progression opportunities, and quite quickly. There is also great support & resources to learn and develop your skills/ weakness & whatever focus areas you'd like to take on.
3. 360 approach - this means you get to do it all. Business develop, manage clients, lead searches, etc. Vs. being silo'd to one specific piece of the recruitment process (not as engaging/ dynamic imo)
4. Long Term/ Consultative Approach as a Business - We aren't a staffing firm. Our practice is focused more on the quality of the relationships we build than the volume. And most of the candidates we are in touch with are not active. We play the long game, and as such the role is more engaging as you get to be higher touch with candidates and clients and add-value by advising our partners. You are also offered quite a bit of autonomy if the trust is there.
5. International Opportunities - Once you are with a practice for a min of 2yrs, you have the ability to transfer to any office in the world (we have 65 office internationally)! RW CA truly keeps their word with this, and will help you make the transfer happen.
1. Large Public Corporate Company - this has its' advantages and disadvantages depending on what you value and what's important to you. But my nature of our size, there are parts of the culture that are a bit more "old school" in nature. Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who came from the start-up/ entrepreneurial world. All that to say, RW US leadership is quite progressive and for the last year has been implementing all sorts of new policies to foster more flexibility, tech optimizations, and trust in employees. It's been really neat to see the changes come to life, and it has positively impacted our culture even more. If the trust in you is there, they are very adaptable in making things work (i.e.: kids, health issues, geography/commute, etc.)
2. Can be longer hours, especially since we're building a business, but management is very upfront about this from the get go. Also - putting in the extra time is made easier, bc the work culture is fun, kind, collaborative and you know people always have your back.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring smart and driven people. Continue doing the pros!! And work on optimizing flexibility and tech systems even more!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview