- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Robert Walters Melbourne Level 41, 385 Bourke Street Get Directions
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than a year)
- Friendly teams, they set you up for success with training & mentoring
- You won't get managed by KPIs & numbers (especially compared to other competitors)
- Strong name on the market, makes the job enjoyable when engaging clients & candidates
- You get out what you put in, very fair, ability to make money/bonus & progress in your career quickly
- Fun environment with lots of extracurriculars and team building
- Elements of career progression are left in your own hands, need to push
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Melbourne) in December 2020.
Long interview with multiple stages & lots of repetition around describing current and previous roles to various managers and stakeholders. Conversational interview to allow for rapport building. Overall a long process.