- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than 3 years)
- Everyone who works here genuinely loves what they do and believes in the company they work for, which makes it a great environment to be a part of
- It's a true team based culture which encourages sharing of clients and candidates from day one so that we're all given an equal chance to be successful
- Professional development and training is well structured and you have the opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry, first hand
- The client and candidate networks that we have in the market, along with brand reputation, is second to none which means there are warm relationships to leverage from meaning business development doesn't feel like that stereotypical "cold" approach that you might expect in this industry
- The emphasis is on our output so we are encouraged to build relationships and use our own style rather than one set way - I feel I can be myself and bring ideas to the table
- I get to work with interesting businesses and make a positive impact on growing teams for high growth start ups in the bay area, this also means I get exposed to working with founders and CEO's of some really innovative companies
- We are an international business and I've seen first hand some real life examples of people in our office being given the opportunity and support to work internationally
- Incentives (on top of the performance based bonuses) are amazing - trips to other international offices, high achievers lunches, weekly client lunch competitions, quarterly team celebrations !
- It's not a small 'start up' tech business so they can't compete with unlimited annual leave but that being said, the management team genuinely encourage you to use your (pretty generous) vacation quota to take time and recharge the batteries (with a team based profit share model you'll also know that your desk will be looked after whilst you're gone so you can properly unwind )
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2018.
Was a good first introduction to the staff. Met four members, including site director and supervisor. They were friendly, but site director and supervisor seemed uninterested before they walked into the room.