- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Robert Walters San Francisco 575 Market Street, Suite 2950 Get Directions
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than 5 years)
- Responded to the pandemic in phenomenal way all things considered
- Able to keep everyone employed during an unprecedented time, whilst most other recruitment companies were making lay offs
- In the center of a booming market, consistent flow of business coming in from clients, new and existing
- Supportive leadership with a flexible approach to the way we now work in response to the changes in demands since the pandemic
- Opportunities are there if you want them, work hard and ask for what you want next, even if it can't happen right away you'll be given guidance on how you can get there
- Diversity initiatives are there and you can tell there's meaningful work been put into this strategy in the past 18 months
- Huge push on work life balance more so in the last 18 months than ever before
- Unbeatable culture, collaborative and fun !
- For a while there was uncertainty about what the new normal would look like and took us a while to figure that out
- The market is challenging at the moment with a candidate short market, so we have to work a bit harder to close people but we're empowered to do what we need to in order to make it happen
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you're doing and listening to your employees and you'll create an market leading team!
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2018.
Was a good first introduction to the staff. Met four members, including site director and supervisor. They were friendly, but site director and supervisor seemed uninterested before they walked into the room.