- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than a year)
- Amazing culture - everyone who works at RW makes friends for life.
- Training is great
- Company takes feedback really well and always try to better things that are flagged
- RW puts on lots of really fun social events
-Facilitate international opportunities
- lack of transparency re bonuses - but it didnt really bother me that much to be honest.
- Success of the business is in Finance and if you're in a non-finance part of the business, it is really hard work.
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Sydney) in September 2018.
The whole process was organised very quickly. Phone interview then an in person interview with two people. Asked your basic questions then delved deeper into my history and experiences. Response time could have been better.