- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Robert Walters Tokyo (Japan) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Robert Walters jobs
Robert Walters Tokyo (ロバートウォルターズ東京) Shibuya Minami Tokyu Building, 14th Floor, 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Get Directions
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than 10 years)
- Diversity and inclusion – no discriminations by gender, age, nationalities etc
- International environment
- People - positive, respect, integrity
- Caring employees - life work balance, career steps, wellbeing
- Caring society - charity, sponsorship, sustainability
Managements always try to find improvement points and tackle them to be solved.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)).
I got a video interview invitation via email and prepared a lot for it before actually shooting videos. I thought there would be at least 5 questions but it turned out to be only two (Please introduce yourself and why recruitment). The good thing was that you can record your answers as many times as you want.