- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
The Brand Factory Toronto, ON (Canada) isn't hiring right now. Check out all The Brand Factory jobs
I have been working at The Brand Factory full-time (Less than a year)
- Good location
- Able to do many things in my field, in my last agency I was asked to only one thing over and over
- Great people
- Good benefits
- No overtime, which is awesome!!!
- Love that they give your birthday as a holiday, that is a great idea
- HR is very kind and helpful
- Management is demanding of quality work, even under very sharp timelines
- Start times are early at 8:20am
- Not a lot of time for reflection of work, it is vetted by seniors, then off to client
- I wish I had more client facing time
- I know that President is super busy but would like more time with him to present ideas
Advice to Management
I think that they need to continue to be responsive to the staff. I also think people that are not happy should move on!!
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Brand Factory (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
30 minute interview. Was asked basic questions about experience with social media as well as previous schooling and work experience and how it would help me succeed in the agency.
After the initial interview, I then interviewed with two others who would be in my department. Interview felt very superficial and covered the basics. The questions I asked about the agency