- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at TransferWise full-time (Less than a year)
- smart, kind people with a good sense of humor
- very nice work environment, amenities, benefits
- freedom to travel to the different offices
- a company with a legitimately good mission/cause
- the job is what you make of it, it's not prescribed/rigid
- not for people who are thin-skinned (you'll get lots of feedback [opinions] on your work
- not for people who need a lot of structure to be productive
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransferWise (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.
Applied on the company website. Several days after the application, HR lady of the company emailed me to arrange my first interview. The interview with the country manager was taken place via skype .