- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Zomato Melbourne isn't hiring right now. Check out all Zomato jobs
Zomato Melbourne Level 5, 446 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC Get Directions
I have been working at Zomato full-time (Less than a year)
- Great working environment and working towards a common goal.
- Fast paced environment with lots of complexities to keep work challenging
- Flexible working and supportive environment
- Great mentorship from City head
- Fantastic culture
- Career progression and development opportunities is good but not great. Need more career progression pathways.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zomato (Melbourne) in March 2019.
Very lengthy interview process for a job that pays 23.66/hr and monthly pay. The interviewer was very intimidating and put me on the spot a lot. Furthermore they were very unclear about the directions to get to their office which resulted in me walking to and fro. Overall I did not enjoy the experience.