I worked at AT&T full-time
Excellent leadership by senior management team. This company will continue to evolve.
So many internal opportunities for your career growth. A lot of internal trainings options are available.
Company will make you work very hard.
• Access Network Planning and Operations.
• Service Provisioning with L2,L3 protocol on Cisco ,Juniper & Huawei devices.
• Fault diagnosis of Enterprise Products.
• Configuration of various protocols, RIP, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP, MPLS,VRRP,STP etc.
• Configuration of TCP / IP, Routing protocols, Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies.
• Sound knowledge of Routers, Bridges, Multiplexers, and Switches.
• Fluent English language communication skills.
• Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and Atrica’s Metro Ethernet Network.
• For Device Access: client, Putty, Secure CRT, INSTAR, EFMS, etc.
• UTSTARCOM’s DLC AN2000 Access Network.
• Alvarion’s Walkair LMDS Radio.
• Telsima’s WiMAX Solution.
• For Circuit Creation ,Service Order Management and OSS : Citrix Clarity
• Product knowledge in IP Flex. Systems
Kelly took advantage of learning to program at a time when having access to a computer was rare in China. Now 25 years later, she shares her STEM experience, and advice for women looking to break into the field.
Heather is the director of one of our software architecture teams, and she’s never met a stranger. See how she turned love for her community into action when her hometown suddenly hung by a thread.