I have been working at AT&T full-time
Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers.
Business processes are onerous and defy common sense.
Advice to Management
Empower your people and take more risks.
• Access Network Planning and Operations.
• Service Provisioning with L2,L3 protocol on Cisco ,Juniper & Huawei devices.
• Fault diagnosis of Enterprise Products.
• Configuration of various protocols, RIP, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP, MPLS,VRRP,STP etc.
• Configuration of TCP / IP, Routing protocols, Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies.
• Sound knowledge of Routers, Bridges, Multiplexers, and Switches.
• Fluent English language communication skills.
• Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and Atrica’s Metro Ethernet Network.
• For Device Access: client, Putty, Secure CRT, INSTAR, EFMS, etc.
• UTSTARCOM’s DLC AN2000 Access Network.
• Alvarion’s Walkair LMDS Radio.
• Telsima’s WiMAX Solution.
• For Circuit Creation ,Service Order Management and OSS : Citrix Clarity
• Product knowledge in IP Flex. Systems
Confidence is key to communicating effectively. Find out how you can influence change in your career with this basic, five-step strategy.
We have a long line of trailblazers to thank for our Women in Tech. Learn more about the pioneers who broke new ground from 1878 to today.